Welcome to twentytwofifty. This is where I will be posting useful photo information I come across during the semester, things like links to photographers' websites, upcoming exhibitions and events, opportunities to show your work, recommended reading, and much more.

I hope you will check in often. Look, learn, and enjoy!


Friday, November 19, 2010

james casebere . . .

James Casebere is showing new photographs of constructed architectural models of houses. The work references his impressions of an area he happened upon during a road trip to upstate New York. Click here to see and read more about this artist's photographic illusions . . .

Installation view of James Casebere: House, Sean Kelly Gallery, 2010

James Casebere, Landscape with Houses (Dutchess County, NY) #8, 2010

James Casebere, Landscape with Houses (Dutchess County, NY) #1, 2009

James Casebere, Landscape with Houses (Dutchess County, NY) #7, 2010

James Casebere, Landscape with Houses (Dutchess County, NY) #2, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment