Welcome to twentytwofifty. This is where I will be posting useful photo information I come across during the semester, things like links to photographers' websites, upcoming exhibitions and events, opportunities to show your work, recommended reading, and much more.

I hope you will check in often. Look, learn, and enjoy!


Saturday, September 22, 2012

anne hardy . . .

British artist Anne Hardy constructs life-size sets that are rich in detail using a variety of materials often found in the street or in second-hand shops that hold precise position in her work. In each case, the result of this process is a single photograph, as the installations are then dismantled again. 

"I want to make photographs that create something other than pure reality.”
Anne Hardy interviewed by Elisabeth Krimbacher in Parnass, Issue 3, 2012 






Click here to see and read more about Anne Hardy's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment